[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: help

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: kennadale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 11:13:32 EST

In a message dated 11/12/2005 8:53:25 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
kennadale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Yes, he  has a product, but Is he really promoting
it, or is he promoting help for  the health of our dogs ? Y

Carolyn
Yes I will agree Chuck answers many questions for people many times, that
was never at issue,  What IS or was at issue is the CONSTANT advertising of
his
product within those answers.  constant.  You may hold that he  does it to
promote the health of out dogs, but then WE also sell supplements  that we and
others use with tremendous success, but we do NOT advertise them on  this list.
 Kathaleen Strong sells a supplement, there are many others  interested in
the well being of the breed but are NOT advertising their product  every time
you turn around.
My point is, if Chuck is allowed to push a product herein, then why not
EVERYONE???  If it is fair for one, then it must be fair for  all.   And you
know
why Admin doesn't let everyone do this?? Because  it would become a products
and services list, instead of a GSD list, lol.
Regardless of whether his products do what they claim, or not, this is a
matter equality.  It seems that Chuck in promoting his product is more  equal
than others, that's all.
Take care
Kathy