[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [gsdshowlist] AOE Sel Ex Ch Anne-Isle's Promise Keeper TDX NAP TC TDI CGC "Tucker"

  • From: horizonholdings@xxxxxxx
  • To: claczniak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, chgermanshepherdshowdogslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 12:17:25 -0400 (EDT)

Congratulations to all!!

Joe & Leslie Beccia
Signature German Shepherds

-----Original Message-----
From: CURT LACZNIAK <claczniak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; gsdshowlist
<gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Germanshepherds4show
<Germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; chgermanshepherdshowdogslist
<chgermanshepherdshowdogslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Mar 25, 2012 9:01 pm
Subject: [gsdshowlist] AOE Sel Ex Ch Anne-Isle's Promise Keeper TDX NAP TC TDI
CGC "Tucker"

What an unbelievable six months we have had.

Not only was he the Winners Dog at the Topeka National under Robert Kish, which
gave him his third five point major to finish his Championship he then went on
to go Select Excellent under Ed Barritt.  He then received his AOE - Award of
Excellence Title and within one month after the National he earned his TDX -
Tracking Dog Excellent Title and now within five months after the National he
added yet another new title to his name -  NAP  - Novice Agility Preferred.

I am so greatful to his amazing breeder and co-owner, Martha Simonett, for
giving me and entrusting me with my once in a life time dog!!!!!!!!!!

I also want to thank Kent Boyles for helping me acquire him and the continued
support that he gives me.

So now he is AOE Sel Ex Ch Anne-Isle's Promise Keeper TDX NAP TC TDI CGC OFA
h/e/t/c. Better known as "Tucker".

I am so excited and so amazed and so greatful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is out of the one and only "Oscar"  Can GV 4x Sel Ex BIS Ch Maruis' Stealing
The Show TC, ROM, OFA h/e  x  RBIF/RBIM Intrigue V Garter FranJo Anne-Isle OFA
h/e

Tucker and I have alot of first together.  My first show dog, my first
Champion, my first Select dog, my first AOE, my first tracking dog, and now my
first agility dog.

Thanks for letting me share.

Kristan

__._,_.___

Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group

  *****  Visit our website at:  http://www.gsdshowlist.org  *****

Go to the chat room: http://www.gsdshowlist.org/chat1

** Contact list administrators at: Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx **

The Gsdshowlist is a private forum and all email posted to this list should be
treated as private email.  Do not forward list posts or quotes from a list
post, to any person who is not a list member, without the author's permission.

The gsdshowlist is not a moderated list. Comments posted to the gsdshowlist are
that of the author of the emails, and do not represent the opinions or beliefs
of the gsdshowlist, its owners, or its members.

<*>Send all posts regarding GSD RESCUE to Rescue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>To temporarily stop list mail send a blank email to:
   gsdshowlist-nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>To restart list mail send a blank email to:
   gsdshowlist-normal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>To restart in digest, or to change to digest mode send to:
   gsdshowlist-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>How to change your list email address if you have a Yahoo ID:
http://www.gsdshowlist.org/emailaddychange.html

Having trouble doing mail settings?  We can do the settings for you.
Feel free to contact a list administrator for help.

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest â?¢ Unsubscribe â?¢ Terms of Use

.