[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: fun things GSD's have done

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: mlward@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 17:19:32 EDT

In a message dated 9/7/2009 12:45:55 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
mlward@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Please share some of your fun or funny  stories of these super
intelligent  German Shepherds

These guys are so awesome,  I am sure we all have good stories to  share.
Have you ever had one that likes to talk back?  If I tell  Dexter to be
quiet, he barks just a little lower, then lower, then is just a  whine, but he
always gets the last word....<G>

One of my favorites was our Alpha Bitch, Miss Captiva, who loved to wear
sunglasses in public. To watch her tilting her head back so the glasses
wouldn't  fall...that was priceless.

Then there was Miss Tess. She loved to watch TV. My father in law changed
the channel one time, and she got off the couch and stood in front of him
until  he changed it back.  He still tells that story.

Last nite I was in the backyard with Dexter and Jackie, I was lounging and
reading......this is life!  The neighborhood kids were having too much fun
with fireworks.  The dogs dont care, they are just laying around, playing
with their toys. Then they heard Pablo in the kitchen fixing their food and
took  off like maniacs.  How they heard that in all the racket.....selective
 hearing.

Ileana