[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: follow your dream --my experience

  • From: Donna <onaluzlead@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 12:50:04 -0500 (EST)

Wow Kay, I thoroghly enjoyed your story as many others I have read...makes it
all feel more
personal and putting the people, thier stories with today's times and
stories...makes it even better for us~there is
so much knowledge on this list and positives....let's try to keep that the main
focus for a while~
It makes me smile to know I am amoungst such greatness~! Perfect for all of the
season's holidays~

Anymore???...can we keep the good threads going...???

And....Sara...if your reading this, if your in my area and want to come and
spend some time here with me
at my home and kennel...to learn about dogs, different bloodlines and watch
some awesome videos of shows
and educational things that the AKC and GSDCA has put out and/or maybe get your
hands dirty with some of the
dogs here ...call me...you need to surround yourself with upbeat, positive,
knowledgable people that started at the ground up...
and worked and built something for themselves...time to let go of the negatives
and make this a new beginning if you want to succeed in our
GSD world. I have many friends that are just that and are willing to help
teach...you need to want to learn though
with a clear head...open mind but please leave any negatives at the curb.

IF your not in my area, and from Sheree's post you were at the Philly show...so
I am assuming you are...but if your not,
find someone else willing, I know many people that do that and have done
that...~
Donna

 Donna M. Calabrese
Aramist Enterprises