[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: "firing" Joan

  • From: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 21:44:54 +0000

No deep breathing, perhaps some deep questioning is in order. Like, Who "fired"
Joan and where does that authority come from? Shouldn't the membership that
elected her have a voice in that decision? Who were the intimidators at the
meeting and should THEY be investigated and censured? Another question; Since
the Club is incorprated in NY State, doesn't the laws of incorporation in NY
State have some guidelines as to the dissolution of a a sitting board, when
that board is deemed inept or incompetent by the general membership?
I know that there are many more pertinent question out there in List land that
should be presented to our board and answered by each of our board members to
the general membership. The same way
the board members addressed the general membership when they were soliciting
our votes.

If we let this die, them we actually deserve every rotten thing we get.
For Gosh sakes - before you go writing something like this get your facts
straight- Joan was not "fired" from the board

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com