[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: face book

  • From: Teona Leonte <trennie100@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "dan-ann@xxxxxxxx" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:44:32 -0700

My email address was highjacked and compromised an entire day awhile
back. Who ever did it took a picture one of my sons had sent me and
sent it back to him with a nasty message. He called me mad as hell,
thinking that I had sent it. The highjacker also changed my security
answers!  Of course this all happened on a Sunday when AOL was closed.
I also lost all of my contact addresses.
I ran the Malware Bytes Kathy Tank suggested last nite in hopes that
it would rid me of any other problems it caused. It sure played hell
with my AVG anti viri program
Here is hoping.
Calgon please take me away!
Teona