[ SHOWGSD-L ] cottonland cluster shows

  • From: "Jeanne Marcovitz" <gsdjm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsd list mail" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:04:15 -0500

Hi List
Just a reminder...entries for our GSDC of JM specialty close Aug. 17,2005
This is an indoor show, but I am sure exhibitors wouldn't have it any other
way...nice cool, large double matted ring,away from the hustle and bustle of
the all breed rings, free to move around and "talk" to the dogs...and last but
not least, majors.
And there is more-----great southern hospitality that includes meals
(evening),friendly atmosphere and great judges.
The judges are:Rita Sandell-GSDC of JM (evening)
A/B-D. Coleman, Nancy Harper,Ileana Nogueras, & Lloyd Graser.
GSDC of Grt Shreveport--Frances Rood.
Any other information just contact me at:
gsdjm@xxxxxxxxxx
318 343 8604
 Jeanne Marcovitz
dates---Sept 2,3,4 & 5
almost forgot----The German Shepherd Club of Greater Ouachita will have their
first "A" match on Friday evening.  We hope youall will also support this new
club. Scott Trahan will judge.