[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: cinco de Julio USA USA

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "SoilentGrn@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 22:26:16 -0400

Thank you Ed
Now next questions. I love shopping in the Mexican section of my market
as I love organ meats and that is always worth checking out. They use cow
hoof (shelled) that goes to the pastern in Menudo recipes. Can the dogs
have this raw as it is?
And they sell tripe I think in two ways, regular and green. Does that
make a difference and do you have to prepare in any special way?
Lissa

In a message dated 7/5/2015 6:42:45 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Nine Fräulein ( no Miss). FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App