[ SHOWGSD-L ] ..can stream the National,board...

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 22:39:53 EDT

In a message dated 5/13/2009 11:02:19 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I have  worked with these people and they are open to all kinds of  ideas.We
streamed a live concert from the venue that got 40,000 viewers.You  can
watch
on their sight with a live chatroom or there is an embed code to  post it on
your webpage etc. When posted on an outside site,synclive can  handle 10s of
thousands of viewers. Anyone wanting to see an example just  wait for the
page to load and click on live shows now,or watch an archived  one. When my
friends did a show that they were streaming and we told them  we would
publicize it,they sent out a crew with HD cameras to shoot the  show.I think
the club should look into this as the members have been asking  for National
video and video conferencing for awhile now. If interested,I  will gladly
help get it off the ground.medusasmom

Set it up, with Zoe, tell me what to do, and I will do it.  It  is just
like living with Tedi.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/