[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: airline flights

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 14:38:37 -0400

Norma we have already established it's usually not a problem to fly a 400
crate. Things get trickier with 500 and 600s. Some of us don't want to do
anything but non-stop. If traveling with a dog and dealing with connecting
flights doesn't bother you, fine. It bothers me. If you have never had an
airline change type of planes on you, consider yourself lucky. Finding a
travel agent has NOTHING to do with it, airlines can and do routinely change
types of planes based on number of seats sold. It's also been a while since
you flew your dog around, every year there are less airlines flying dogs
and less large planes taking multiple dogs. And some of us also prefer to
spare the dog the flying and are perfectly happy showing and finishing dogs
within driving distance. I HATE the thought of flying adult dogs. I'll take
my judges as I find them.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 7/29/2015 11:34:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

i get really tired of the same old nonsense every year mostly by people
who never fly anywhere except to the national. i have flown dogs and bitches
in 400 and 500 crates in and out of canada, montana, oklahoma, mississippi,
kentucky, indiana etc. none of them anywhere near a hub airport. i never
have any trouble. some handicapped folks from vegas flew into the canadian
national with a large male and had no trouble. what i ran into sometimes was
a flight delay. but the same old people will make the same old complaints
anyway year after year
norma hansburg
www.normahansburg.com
POST is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the
original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of
any kind are permitted without prior permission of both the original author

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post. This group
and its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html