[ SHOWGSD-L ] advise

  • From: "gsdogs4show" <gsdogs4show@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l.org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 07:24:17 -0500

Clear DayI am asking for your advise on a situation I have with a =
breeder in MO, this really is a long dragged out story and Iam sure some =
of you have heard it so I will get down to the problem at hand, I am =
Canadian and made a deal with a breeder in MO for a bitch 3 years ago, I =
was to take her pay the breeder X amount of dollars and she was to get a =
puppy back. well it so happened that that deal did not work out for =
reasons that I wont get into. we did on the other hand decide when the =
bitch was about 6 months old that she would get 2 puppies back and no =
money when I bred her, ok now this bitch is 3 years old and been bred to =
my male and welped 9 beautiful puppies, the breeder had changed her mind =
sevral times as to what she wanted from me re: this litter and after =
countless conversations and email's she decided that 1000.00 US is what =
she wanted and she would sign the bitch and all the puppies over to me, =
now the email to me states that she would sign the bitch AKC,CKC over to =
me when she recieved her money WITHIN 5 BUISSNESS DAYS., and Iam willing =
to show anyone who wants to see it. I got the money order of 1000.00 US =
and sent it to her priorty post so she would have it in 3 days now I =
tracked the money order and she recieved it on March 20th and I have =
recieved nothing keeping in mind I have 9, 7 week old puppies here that =
are not even litter registered yet.. that is the reason I took the deal =
of 1000.00 us so I could get these guys registered and not get into hot =
water with the CKC NOT BEACUSE THE BITCH WAS WORTH THAT AMOUNT. I have =
emailed her twice this weekend with no responds Iam not sure what to do =
re this matter can I get some advise please...thank you in advance
Laurie
CH Shep-Haven's Switch Hitter  "Jag" BOB and Group winner! =20
Abbaway Shep Haven True Lies  "Jamey"=20
Jokares Worth The Wait  "Dante"=20
                  ~Monte~=20
   www.mydesiregermanshepherds.com
               We have puppies!!