[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: advance brocure/ National

  • From: bnbgsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (List)
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 10:06:38 +0000

Just want to say thank you to Beryl for asking about this. That was on my
agenda for this morn. I misplaced(no it's not lost I never lose anything just
my mind(be nice Barb)I just misplace it)my Brochure. I do have a couple of
questions though can we get an unmarked catalog? I can mark it from the
website. Will it contain the following Stud Dog(gee I wonder why I'd want
that)Brood bitch class the Parade of Greats and the page honoring our deceased
members?
Thank you
Bob Neiman