[ SHOWGSD-L ] a real mess

  • From: Janbraeloch@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 16:05:29 EDT

I have to put in my two cents on this issue.

If there is such a strong feeling on both sides of the ownership issue, it
is time to either begin negotiations between the parties or to find a
compromise  that will satisfy both.

Is it possible to use the general format for this and yet change enough so
that the ownership issue no longer relates to it? I am sure that using the
exact  same format will start more trouble than it is worth. There must be
subtle
changes that can be made that will negate the ownership issue and satisfy
everyone.

I don't know a lot about the particulars but usually some compromise can be
reached which will work..not always, I realize, but usually!!

Jan