[ SHOWGSD-L ] a new record...

  • From: AsgardGermShep@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 14:09:12 -0500 (EST)

for me!  This is the third time I've posted to the List  within a week.

Last year the site for the GSDC of Long Beach and the Orange  Coast GSDC
was a disaster.  In order to make up for such a lousy situation,  this year
we're holding our shows (with the futurity/maturity) at a GREAT site  on the
grounds of the Claremont Hotel and Tennis Club. Other clubs have been  using
this site but we had to get permission to have the show out of our  area.
Now we're all set so here's the info:
Friday, May 9, GSDCA Regional
John Bemont

Saturday, May 10
AM - Dan Dwier, Orange Coast GSDC
PM - Rita Sandell  GSDC of Long Beach
SP Fut/Mat     GSDC Long Beach     Sunday  5/11/2014
Judge:        Cathy Darnell

All 4 events are at the Hotel Claremont  & Tennis Club, 840 S. Indian Hill
Blvd., Claremont, CA (909)  621-4831.  We have a block of ground floor rooms
set aside for  exhibitors.  There's 6 RV spaces so reserve those early.
Early  check in on Friday and late check out on Sunday is available but you
have  to ask for it.

Hope to see lots of you  there!
Tedi  Ginsburg
President, GSDC of Long  Beach