[ SHOWGSD-L ] a new lister

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 06:55:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi, some of you met me at the Lister's dinner, Elaine and I left after the
first hour, dog to walk and not able to burn it at both ends anymore, either of
us.

I am Sheila, Elaine's daughter.

She gave me the towel she won, thanks Mom, I always need a car towel for dogs.

I am the secretary of the Miami club.  For a long time I was the only gringo
here, but I liked that.  We are expanding our membership as much as we can.

Our club got 2 Selects.  I am happy for Joey and Manny.

Elaine and I had no entry, but we brought our Seger 1/2 brother to see if he
has a future in the ring.  He was well thought of and we are hopeful that he
will florish with the care Elizabeth and her parents will give him when he goes
to live with them.

No date is set as I am waiting for his sister to come into heat. And of course,
after 3 years of clockwork heats, she is late, 3 weeks now.  I am ready to make
the drive from here to there, if she ever comes in heat!

Anyway, I am glad to be on "the list" now.  I look forward to reading and
expressing myself here.

Amy, I could not have stayed at the party, but Elaine had donations and they
HAD to be delivered.  I pass out before the 11 pm news myself most days.

Sheila of Miami
Mernydex GSD
Loving Obedience training