[ SHOWGSD-L ] a new canine supplement

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSD-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 06:13:13 -0800

 I have learned about a fabulous new canine supplement that has proven to be
all it claims to be and more.
I know this product works because I know a dog that had joint surgery and was
left with lameness of which could not be resolved by any of the veterinary
interventions offered (Cartrophen, pain medication, glucosamine, etc etc etc) .
He was started on this product, and the lameness greatly improved. However, the
owner ran out of the supplement and within 4 days, the dog was lame again. The
dog was restarted on the supplement and within a week was pain free again.

I was so impressed with this product that when my daughter called in tears
because her old terrier (13) was diagnosed with possible Cushing's disease,
liver failure, deafness, impending blindness, I purchased the Fats and the
Senior product - now, where he had withdrawn from the world, was lethargic,
incontinent, drinking excessive amounts of water before, after 2 weeks on the
supplement he is livelier, engaging in life, not peeing all over the house, not
drinking gallons of water and overall health is greatly improved. Of course he
is still deaf and still has glaucoma, but he is healthier overall.. When the
container is done, she is going to take him back to the vet and have his blood
work repeated to see if his health has really improved on paper, or he simply
just feels better.

Another case was one of my own bitches - a very very active, energetic dog with
a picky appetite, and difficulty keeping weight on. The Sport product was
recommended and in 2 weeks she is eating with enthusiasm has gained her weight
back to where it should be, and retains her high energy level. As you can tell,
I am very psyched about this product.

I am talking to the product developer and CEO of the company about a breeder's
program, because I could see this line of canine supplements becoming very
important to our dogs. He is reluctant to do this, because he feels a need to
support the retailers, and thinks breeders would buy the product at "breeder
rates" and then turn around and sell it retail. I am trying to convince him
this wouldn't happen and that there are ways to prevent it (of course, there
will always be that unscrupulous breeder who will break the rules). He wants me
to convince him by getting a few breeders on board. My motives are selfish - I
think the products are fabulous and I would love to be able to purchase them
wholesale through a "Breeder's Program". So, if anyone is interested in trying
this out, let me know!

 They have a product for those dogs in training (Sport), dogs with skin and
coat problems (Skin & coat) as well as the basic Vitamin and Fat supplements. I
have all the dogs,on the Vites and Fats as well as the Joint product to promote
healthy bones and joints, and my bitch gets the Sport product as well.

you can see the product line at
http://www.biologicnr.com/biologicvetnx/
the guy on the front page is the creator - a body builder with a BSc form the
University of British Columbia and is a nutraceutical biochemist. <not the
least big hard to look at!!>
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/jessie.htm
Standing @ Stud