[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: a MUST SEE

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "EremShep@xxxxxxx" <EremShep@xxxxxxx>, Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 19:26:47 -0800 (PST)

In a perfect world they would all show up at the end of the show with the dogs
groomed the handler with the right number. This and other fairy tails :0) If
you wait until the end of the shows no one will get a photo and the club won';t
have any pictures. It is possible to get the photos at the end of Winner's
bitch comp. and the same with winners dog. You can then get the rest of the
photos at the end of the show. The harsh shadows I was fighting was mostly
because the show didn't start until after 1:00PM and it is Dec. The sun is low
in the sky. The BOB and BOS pictures were taken after sundown. I would rather
try to work with my camera for low light than risk a flash that might startled
a dog.

Loved taking pictures of Hunter and his dog. It is so important that the young
ones get positive feedback from us. We have so very few and they are the future.
Terry

From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx<about:blank>>
Subject: Re: a MUST SEE
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 08:14:06 -0700

It was awesome! The photos are absolutely wonderful. Great job, Terry.
But the life version was really something to behold. Not even the best
photographer can capture that.
Lee F.