[ SHOWGSD-L ] You can go, but you can't come home

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:17:09 EDT

In a message dated 8/23/05 10:56:26 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Go get  them Evan

I never find joy in suing someone. But, US Air made a contract with me, and
now decided to break it.  I have read on the List that they have told  people
they will honor the contracts of those who paid. I told Tedi we needed it  in
writing so she e-mailed them. They called her this morning and told her they
would fly the dogs out, but after November 1, 2005, they would not fly them
home.

They did say they would refund our money, however.

I am thinking that since there are no other direct flights, perhaps it  might
be better to fly to Atlanta and drive  to North Carolina. I am not
comfortable flying a dog, and even more so if there is a plane change.  Or,
maybe I
could sell my dog at the National.  I can still fly there.   What do others
think?

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together