[ SHOWGSD-L ] Writing out checks

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 23:25:16 EDT

While we are writing out checks for Rescue, Charitable Foundation (one of my
favorites), don't put away your check book until you check out Ginger's
forwarded post from ACF (AMerican Canine Foundation), who is working towards a
goal
that just might stop the Animal Rightists in their tracks.   And if that
doesn't happen, we don't need to worry about purebred dogs anymore, anyway, so
won't need to worry about facts or distorted facts.

ACF is an organization of lawyers that have already succesfully fought off an
appeal to a decision in the East regarding BSL.   They are now heavy into
litigation in California, with a great chance of winning, IF they have enough
funds to fight the heavily funded Animal Rightists.   The ARistas will surely
pull out their checkbooks (which have a VERY, VERY hefty balance) in this state
to fight ACF.   It probably is one of the most important causes for both sides.
  We need to   help....we really do.

Mandatory spay/nueter.   Count the counties!   Sonoma, Los Angeles, Santa
Cruz (I think???), now working on Riverside, Kern and looking at others quickly.

There are so many causes.   Without the dogs to rescue (and YES, my donation
was written this afternoon), without the dogs, dogs' diseases to research (I
always go there), we can always collect stamps.

Stormy Hope

Stormy Hope
UPDATED 2/11/06....CHECK IT OUT!!!!
www.FairhopeGSD.com