[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Who is PIJAC? (PAWS related)

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:09:18 -0800

 Who is PIJAC? (PAWS related)

PIJAC is the Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council. PIJAC represents many of
the manufacturers of pet products including kibble manufacturers. They are
quite prominent and wield a good deal of power. They are represented by a
Washington lobbyist.

I would imagine their speaker will be Marshall Meyers. Marshall is an
eloquent "opponent" of any ARO and PAWS unless he was recently transported
to the Manchurian Candidate school. I have been working with him for over 10
years and he is our friend.

Looks like Rick might be feeling some heat and that is a good thing.

Paul