[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What kind of shampoos do you use???

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gsd4show <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:07:06 -0800 (PST)

When here in high moisture Oregon, the dogs get bathed with Sullivans Crystal
Clear horse shampoo which does a wonderful job and keeps the coat's texture.
The coats and hte dogs feel great.
  Ruth
Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I use different shampoos in Oregon than I do in Arizona. Here in AZ Plush
Puppy works great. If you use it in Oregon the dogs hair feels gummy. It is the
humidity in Oregon I am sure.
Terry
Rebecca Little
wrote:
I am looking for info on what works best. I have gotten some advice from a few
people when asking about a specific shampoo but I would LOVE to know what
everyone uses. I of course have different coat types and issues here so I am
looking for info on more then one type of shampoo. I need to promote hair
growth on one dog, one is close coated, and another has an incredible plush
coat. So what I wanna know is what do the experts use for those coat types!
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/index.html