[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What ever happened to the "show" in showdog?

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 21:24:20 -0500

One more thing about Lena...she wrote a book at the end of her life, sort of
a biography...it was called "The Godless Girl," which was a part she'd
played in an early film (well, early in her career)...in it she told about
all the men she'd slept with...supposedly she slept with Mussolini and maybe
with Hitler himself!!!
   Peggy