[ SHOWGSD-L ] What A Weekend 4 points agian and ROM's x's 2

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 17:13:36 EDT

Well it is not too often you have weekends like this!!!  On Friday my  Big
Big Color dog took 4 point major and on Saturday at the GSDC of San Gabriel
his little half Brother, who did not want to be out done, also took a 4
point major under Carol Moore.  Thank you, Carol.

Mariner's Whisky River
Sire Ch. Tebe Nobe Top Shelf, HT, OFA, TC
Dam:  Am. Can Ch. Can Sel. Ch. Mariner's Aria D'arte, OFA, TC BOM BOF  and
NOW Pending Parent Club Approvall ROM!!! YEAH!!

Thank you to ring side support and thank you to my Sis....  Sharlonna
McGaha for taking my little guy in (he's not little but I call him little
cause
he is the baby!!)

Today on Sunday under Charlotte LaRosa, he was reserve, thank you...

Also under Carol Moore, RWB was  Nike Clayfield Paladin Be My  Darlin, HT.
CGC  - her breeders are Sharlonna McGaha, Dr. Gloria S. Rice,  Joyce Shelp
and Me..... Owner is Scotty Maloney, Sharlonna and  Gloria.  This 4 Point
Major Reserve gave her sire Ch. Nike Clayfield  Casanova, HT, PT, HCT, JHD,
CGC, TC his ***ROM***, pending Parent Club  approval and put his Mother,
Mariner's Diva D'arte, OFA, TC  only  1 qualifier away from her ROM......Diva
is a
long-coated sister to  the dam (Aria) of my two boys who won this weekend.

I am exhausted but happy!!!

PS:  Grace Cassidy came with me to the shows this weekend to help  since I
have a bit of trouble getting around yet and she showed my American Bred
bitch who was here only to support the shows.  Mariner's Alibi at
Crossroads... She did a wonderful job, thanks, Grace., She was 4th in a large
Am  Bred
class on Saturday and 2nd today.

Regards

Debbie Kaser