[ SHOWGSD-L ] West Coast National suggestions

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 17:15:30 -0400

The Pomona Fair Grounds would work well too. And, the Riverside Fair Grounds
could be just as good. It takes someone dedicated to have a West Coast
National to make it work.

Also there is a location in Boise, Idaho that would cover everything and it is
$1,000 a day.

Tedi saw the grounds two weeks ago when she went to evaluate our litter whelped
there. She just left today to go over the litter again and to try to eliminate
some pets. The first time, she didn't see anything she didn't think was show
quality. It is Champion Ruby, (Asgard's Out Of Control) aka Red Squirrel, to
Ray Barone. Red Squirrel was her Indian name the weekend she took the breed
from the classes under Jack in Arizona. Red Squirrel is a littermate to
Champion Asgard's Icon, O'Conner X Honey Be Good.

I think I answered the questions that will come up from this post.

Evan