[ SHOWGSD-L ] Weekend Brags

  • From: "Elaine George" <bruiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 20:07:14 -0600

We sent our boy Magnum off to shows in Oklahoma and he did really great!
Magnum is Enchanted's Big Gun v. Sunfarms, sired by Woodside's Coletrane
out of our Hi Dreams Allegra v. Regency.

Magnum started off the weekend by going Winner's Dog/Best of
Winner's/Best of Breed on 28 May under Mr. William Usherwood at the
Seminole KC show in Tulsa, OK for 2 points.

Then he did it again on 30 May going Winner's Dog/Best of Winner's/Best
of Breed under Mr. Edward McNamee at the Mid-Continent KC show in Tulsa,
OK for another 2 points.

Well not only did he strike twice, Magnum struck three times.  He went
Winner's Dog/Best of Winner's/Best of Breed under Mrs. Donna Cole for
another two points today (31 May) at the 2nd Mid-Continent KC show in
Tulsa, OK for another 2 points!

He was expertly handled every day by Sergio Espejo, who said he (Magnum)
just got better each day.  What a fantastic weekend!

-Bob George

Enchanted Vista, Home of:  CH Rocknoll Ajax Nike Clayfield CD, RN,
Alkay's Black Velvet, CH Jerrwen's Southern Belle, BISS, CH Jerrwen's
Georgiana HIC, Hi Dreams Allegra v. Regency, BISS, RBIM, CH Enchanted's
American Anthem TC, Enchanted's Big Gun v. Sunfarms HIC, Enchanted's
Double Take, and Enchanted Vista's Lone Star. Jim-Sina's Raven, TC
Member, GSDCA, ELPGSDC, CNMGSDC