[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: We wait too long!

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rus99wes@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 11:33:47 -0400

AMEN
ed u can bbq in stl also
lol
russell

In a message dated 7/27/2015 9:58:51 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

first let me say again, I respect ALL board members, they are damned if
they do and damned if the don't, I have never meet the Show Chairman, and I'm
sure she works very hard for "our" club....but it seems we get into
trouble finding locations because we wait to damn long to find one, good sites
are booked and that leaves us scrambling to find a place that
works,desperation sets in and next thing you know we considering RENO! ( good
Grief
Charlie Brown)... It's easy to Monday Morning Quarterback and say what the
board
should have done so I won't do it now, but what I will say is let's look
for a site for 2018 and 2019 RIGHT NOW! So we don't have to get going through
all this... Of course we can always go to St Louis every year... How's
that work for you!..... And another thing. I promise if you elect me president
of the GSDCA I will have no closed sessions! Of course I'd run the club
into the ground but at least every one would see what I'm doing! lol. FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App