[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: We don't need no stinkin lists

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 21:53:43 -0600

Aha, just like all of it --- 2 things stand out in my feeble mind
#1 Opinions   #2 Interpretations   What's that one about the
crayons I've seen recently that they all must get along as they're
all in the same box etc.      Something that would be a good idea
would be if more humans had the love and loyalty these great &
wonderful GSDs have and show it.  But then, there's the one of
variety is the spice of life. Ok, I'll shut up.  Norma no L   D.O.G.