[ SHOWGSD-L ] WUSV

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 09:47:06 EDT

In a message dated 6/1/2005 3:39:39 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
vande001@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I just  want those who may be newer to understand the importance of the WUSV
and our  being a part of this group.

The only thing I would add is that although the charter calls  for just one
club from each country, the WUSV does recognize both organizations  from the
United States. I understand Schutzhund USA would like to be the only  German
shepherd club in the WUSV from the United States, but since the GSDCA-WDA
coverers all elements, we remain recognized as one of the two clubs from the
USA.

Just what we gain from the WUSV is something I have not  determined, other
than international recognition, which may be a good  thing.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together