[ SHOWGSD-L ] WOW!!! SNOW

  • From: "DOC" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 13:42:15 -0500

NYC has 22.8 inches of snow thus far.  They are saying more to come

Cities have a MAJOR problem - where do you put this snow?  You really cannot
PUSH it to the sides like they do in the suburbs or country!

I really do not see NYC functioning well for Westminister.  Of course, The
Garden
is above Penn Station, but I suspect CURBING the dog will be IMPOSSIBLE

Hope everyone is safe and warm

WE had a mere 6-8 inches, Phillie was actually higher and it is still snowing
over
NJ and LI

We just shovelled an area for the dogs to potty in before they go into their
covered
runs!!!

THe driveway has been plowed and our township literally worked throughout the
nite to get the roads clear so everyone could attend church.

ME, I am keeping our lovely fireplace going with oak, walnut and apple, so it
smells WONDERFUL

And I will sit back and watch the Olympics.  I am disappointed that they did
not
approve ski jumping for women but maybe next time.

I haven't seen any St Bernards on the ski slopes!!  Nor any GSDs ...