[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WOW! NEW CHAMPION!

  • From: Glasspal1@xxxxxxx
  • To: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 11:34:45 EDT

Hi All,
    This is why we breed dogs. Melanie Elder and Kay  Springer are the
perfect people to sell dogs too. They actually show the dog, as  we know, many
promise they will but never do. They have done so much with this  young dog,
from hi
s TC which gave him many friends, do you remember him in  Oregon at the
National protecting Art from the pooper scooper in 9-12 puppy  dogs? He has
been
great in herding and great in the few obediance classes he has  gone too. He
has
adjusted to Kay being the primary owner when Melanie's job  required her to
move to Washington, DC. Melanie does fly home to a few shows.  Art and Linda
did come and see the litter and picked Strider for Melanie and  Kay. They had
been carefully looking for this dog for a few years. May we all  find owners
like Melanie and Kay, now they are great friends, and isn't this  what it is
all
about. Congratulations to them on their new Champion!
Bobbie Kindy