[ SHOWGSD-L ] WISCONSIN gsd folks Contact Your Representatives!

  • From: Othellogsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:01:05 EDT

____________________________________

The AB-250  substitute amendment will have a joint hearing tomorrow.

The BEST  thing we can do as individuals is to CALL our representatives and
let them  know the number we'd like to see as opposed to 25 dogs sold from
no more than  3 litters.  The number 50 has been thrown around a lot.  Use
your  discretion, but if you'd like someone to be on your side, you need to
call  with your feelings on the number.  State, respectfully that you would
support a number of 50 (or whatever REASONABLE number you choose) and thank
them for their time.

I have a link  to EASILY find your representatives and their contact info.
Call today  if possible as they will be in the hearing regarding this bill
tomorrow!

_http://www.legis.state.wi.us/w3asp/waml/waml.aspx_
(http://www.legis.state.wi.us/w3asp/waml/waml.aspx)