[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WHY?

  • From: lollark@xxxxxxx
  • To: lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 13:28:26 +0000

Dawn and all,
Isn't it ironic that humans have been given the gift of speech and thought and
it allows us to create great and marvelous technologies but it also allows us
to create mean, malicious attitudes.  I, for one, am glad to be in residence
with a couple of dogs who are pure of heart...filled with play drive, prey
drive, and pack drive.  My dogs do try to understand it but can you imagine
your dog watching this craziness...wonder how they make sense of it or if they
just sigh and lay down for a good nap.  Life's too short.
Have a marvelous day...after my Colorado Buffaloes won last night I'm looking
for the Broncos to complete my weekend with a win.

Overwhelmed with blessings (no ballot though),
Karen Lollar