[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WHERE HAVE ALL THE ENTRIES GONE/Performance

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx" <cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>, "LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx" <LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx>, "wdlnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdlnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx" <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 05:01:39 -0700 (PDT)

Lyn,
      In order to hold performance events you need exhibitors. When Barb
Hahn and I were members of the Det club we pushed for Obed/Rally. Bottom ine
the expenses far exceeded the entry and the conf people resented having to use
their monies to subsidize the obed.
Bob Neiman B'N'B German Shepherds / Walled Lake, Mich.
Owner Barkalot's Felonious Assault AKA Brat and the other half of B'N'B
9-10-1997 to 12-19-2004
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN 3-25-2002 to 6-18-2009
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow

From: Lyn Chernak <cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>