[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WHAT THE HELL!!!!/ Thank you "No" voters!

  • From: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx (Evan Ginsburg),Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd-l)
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 04:11:15 +0000

Hi Stormy: Here is a list of names of the Directors that stood up for us (the
members and the Club) when they voted "NO" at the last board meeting. These
stolid members deserve our heartfelt thank and any support they may need after
this fiasco! They are catching the crap this weekend that is directed at US and
our Club. No matter how this meeting turnd out, at the next election, we MUST
show our strength by supporting them all the way, if they decide to run again.
In alphabetical order:
SHARON ALLBRIGHT
KRIS FASANO
JOAN FOX
MARGERY GOLANT
GAIL HARDCASTLE
NANCY HARPER
CAROLYN MARTELLO
GARY SZYMCZAK
And, never forget the names of those who's "YES" vote for Hunte, got us into
this mess in the first place. In no particular order:

Hellen Gleason
Bill Pfeiffer
Dania Karloff (Dania did address her reasons for her vote on the List, very
early.)
Tom Mesdag
Nanci Nellis
Paul Root
Carmen Battaglia
Rita Sandell
Tish Walker

Thanks are also in order for those members who are down there on our behalf.
And, especial thanks
to Evan for keeping us informed of the chaos.

Tony C

From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx