[ SHOWGSD-L ] WE DID IT !

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:44:14 -0700

When you think you got it in the bag and suddenly find yourself on the outside
looking in - the picture isn't pretty. That's what happened to Donar and I
yesterday. We goofed! But in obedience you cannot just fault the dog, it
usually is the handler who missed doing something. Donar did the first part
well and for the long sits and downs he decided to be "with his mommie" and
consequently muffed it all.
BUT TODAY we did it! It was great! He even got 4th place, got 2 rosettes and
his picture taken. Yes, now he has one title on each end. He is now CH.
Steppenwind's Donar, CD. So, that makes CD #6 for me and will probably be my
last. Who knows! I am so proud of him. Before we went in the ring I had a long
talk with him and told him that he might have to find another home if he messed
up again. Guess he took it to heart, LOL.
Lee

Liane Fossland
Home of Ch. Donar, Loni,CD, Auburn, Kara Mia and Windy
www.steppenwindgsd.com

EarthLink Revolves Around You.