[ SHOWGSD-L ] WD Back to Back @ Phoenix!

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:13:34 -0800

Hi Everyone,
We got back from the Phoenix specialties yesterday, and have the happy
chance to
brag on our new boy "Joe"  Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle.  This big
STALLION black and RED
male made us so proud by gaiting and stacking his way to WD and WD/ BOW
, saturday and Sunday,
under our super judges Lee Brown and Jerry Graham.  THANK YOU TO BOTH FOR
YOUR KIND COMMENTS
AND THESE WINS.  Thank you also to so many others for your interest and
comments on this guy.
We are very excited about him and joyfully own him with Gary Lewis.   "Joe"
(Jag son x Manny dtr )
was bred by Gary Lewis and Martha Simonett.
Special thank you to our little one, Hunter who doubled "Joe" on Sunday for
BOW...bless his little heart
he was a real trooper , low on sleep, but never let on, even with laryngitis
was still ecstatic that "Joe"
won him a couple of stuffed lambs.  "Joe did that for me, Mommy?"   Gotta
love the little guys.

Thank you to the Phoenix club for the gorgeous show site, big ring, and
second to none exhibitor support.
This is why we always support these folks...they really knock themselves out
for you.   They even managed to hold off the rain !!!!!!!
Smiling
Kathy and Ken

--
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com