[ SHOWGSD-L ] WAS To Better The Breed

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx, Pamswan02@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 09:40:02 EST

In a message dated 12/6/2005 8:37:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Yep,  that's how Hitler got started too...

Amen. You know, it probably doesn't occur to Pam & Colleen that they  are
preaching to the choir.  This part of the "choir" is getting tired of  it.

The last 2 dogs I finished, one just turned 2 the weekend he finished and
his daughter finished at 26 months.  He had an OVC # at 19  months she OFA'd
good at 29 months.  (AND no, I didn't want to get a  permanent # earlier
because
I didn't want her blowing coat from anesthesia  before a nice cluster was
coming up...and I KNOW some vets don't use  anesthesia...so shoot me!)

I'm NOT asking "them" to buy a puppy, I'm NOT asking "them" to breed to one
of my dogs, but I'm sure not going along with mandatory this or mandatory
that.

AND IT WASN'T JOHN THAT SAID THE QUOTE BELOW, IT WAS CONNIE (WHO ALWAYS  SAID
IT), AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW CONNIE "WHO" QUIT PREACHING LONG ENOUGH  TO DO
YOUR HOMEWORK.