[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Von Stephanitz Stein

  • From: gretchanya@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 23:05:14 -0500

 Wow. Kathaleen, you grouch. LOL
Being an editor of anything is a real bitch. No matter what is published, you
are ultimately responsible for the content. The Review is not the Post; we are
monthly, not daily. And we don't have a regular corrections section, although
some would argue that we should - whether or not we use the space. Because,
yes, we definitely all make mistakes.
I know that, as a former editor for a large daily newspaper, I would have had
my as* handed to me for anything less than perfection. And I promise I was
earning about half of what magazine editors make now.
That aside, what's lacking in the magazine more than anything right now is
content. It's been a continual decline.
Unfortunately, I can't offer much of an opinion on this month's issue because I
don't have my Review yet  :-(

P.S. I think it is equally important to note that I am not remotely interested
in the job. I'm having too much fun playing with my dogs.

From: Kathaleen Strong wrote:

When did the GSDCA's most coveted Trophy become a stein?

Becky T. Dickson
www.gretchanya.com
www.gsdbydesign.com