[ SHOWGSD-L ] Virginia Brags!!!!

  • From: S&C Grainger <hickoryhillgsd1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 18:14:12 -0700 (PDT)

www.hickoryhillgsd.com

First, Thank you to the VA clubs and the members for hosting the two specialty
shows and the MA futurity. The entry was large and the weather was quite hot
and steamy, but getting to see many quality dogs made the day go by rather
fast! We would like to thank judge Cindy Bartley for awarding our Hickory
Hill's Kryptonite( Rocky) 1st in a strong Intermediate Dog Class and then
taking him to Reserve Futurity Dog. When I observed all the class winners I
thought to myself, that any dog could potentially win the futurity as this was
an excellent group of class winners and I would be proud to own any of them! We
would also like to thank Jeff Pyle for presenting Rocky to perfection. Jeff has
a good touch with dogs, especially puppies and youngsters who can be
mischievous at times!

We would also like to thank Cindy Bartley, for awarding our Ch. Hickory Hill's
Raspberry Beret Reserve Maturity Bitch, again against an excellent group of
maturity bitches! "Berry" also went Best Opp Sex, the day before under judge
Jorge Noya from a quality filled class of Specials. Thank you to these two
judges for recognizing the quality of Berry and to ringside for your support of
both Rocky and Berry! Your support is always appreciated by Steve, myself and
Berry's co-owner Randy Chesnut.Again, a special "Thank you" to Jeff for his
excellent presentation of Berry.Congrats to all the weekend winners! Steve and
Christine Grainger