[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Vaccums Again!

  • From: JANGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 11:07:58 EDT

I just brought a Bissell Pet Hair Eraser.  I didn't want the expense  of a
Dyson as I have carpet now in the majority of my home, but will be having
all tile put in by the end of the year.  I have an oreck that absolutely
does NOTHING on the carpet, but is fine on other surfaces.  So I found the
Bissell.  Put it together and I could not believe the dog hair and sand it
took out of my carpet, at least until the belt broke!  First time using it
belt broke.  So back it went.  Customer service said I had the carpet  setting
set too low.  After thinking of my options, I had a change of heart  and
went back an bought another one thinking that the first one was a  fluke.  Put
it together and half way thru the vacuuming, yep, the belt  broke again.  I
had the carpet setting on medium instead of low.  So  it is going back to
Best Buy.  I now have to find a vacuum that will work  like the Bissell that
doesn't break.  Any ideas?

Janet
_www.JanMarGsd.com_ (http://www.janmargsd.com/)
_www.PetsNaturalChoyce.com_ (http://www.petsnaturalchoyce.com/)
"An Online catalog featuring all-natural herbal and homeopathic  remedies
for pets and the people who love them."