[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Understanding People

  • From: Fran Henry <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx>, showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 19:24:30 -0600

Some years ago, I was driving from Denver to my high school teaching job in
Castle Rock. JUST as I began to take the off-ramp, I saw a BOX OF PUPPIES on
the median, and one puppy had his feet on the top of the box. I COULD NOT
get across the three lanes to the median from the off ramp, so I did the
only thing I could -- sped to the high school and called the sheriff's
department -- probably took about three minutes.

Can anyone tell me  WHAT KIND OF CRETIN would put a box of puppies on the
median strip of a six-lane, 65 mph highway??????

Fran