[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: USA

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 21:12:23 -0500

Wow! And the women did it first!
World Cup Champions the USA Women's team!

And I remember when I was a kid that only the nerdy kids and the kids whose
parents forced them into year-round sports played soccer LOL. Who'd have
thunk english football to have gone mainstream?

JP&P who ain't exactly old either

On Sunday, July 5, 2015, Redacted sender rus99wes@xxxxxxx for DMARC <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

U S A 5 J A P A N 2

WORLD CUP CHAMPS

RUSSELL

--
JayDee's Proud-Haus Shepherds/Proud K911 Canine Consulting
Committed to the Total Dog you can be Proud of!!!

Support the next generation's stewards in the sport of dogs... Donate to
the German Shepherd Dog Youth Recognition Fund!
www.dogshowjuniors.com