[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: US AIR

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "walflwr2@xxxxxxx" <walflwr2@xxxxxxx>, CagGra@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:39:24 -0700

Unfortunately, this comes a little late for me and my friends. I wished I
had known that Nanci was going to negotiate with the airlines.
After long phone conversations back and forth with United and US Air I was
able to get my refund from United.
I immediately booked with Delta, did get a cheaper flight but it will not
be a direct flight, we will have to go over Cincinnati and it'll be harder
for the dogs. This is the very thing I wanted to avoid.
It looks more like my glass is leaning more to half empty than half full!
Shucks!
Lee

with airlines may be at least possible.
> I can understand airline's concerns over flying so many dogs or animals
of any kind.  However, if they were willing to do this, maybe at times
various airlines would be willing to work around other National weeks.
???????

> Jeff

MANNER
> OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION
OF ALL
> PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A