[ SHOWGSD-L ] URGENT GSD needs out of his home now - he is a Vom Himmel Hoch German Shepherd

  • From: brendangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 14:57:38 +0000 (UTC)

I'm trying to get in contact with this kennel.  The dog is 1 1/2 yrs. old and
the current owner (has had him since Dec.) got her from her Uncle who didn't
have time for the dog.   The current owner has 2 children dog is ok with
them, 2 dogs and 9 cats.  WHEW.  One of the cats must have been left in the
room with the dogs (baby gate) so it couldn't get out.  The GSD killed the
cat.  Her other dogs are fine with the cat.   She wants the dog gone now
before her kids get home.  She tried to take it to a local dog shelter here
and they didn't have room, but said they would around 12:30.  I cannot foster
this dog, but would be willing to help transport if need be.  First I will try
and get ahold of the breeder.

Does anyone know this kennel and the owner Jan Arborgast?   I called and left
a message with her and I will try to email.
http://puppydogweb.com/Kennels/germanshepherd_arbogast.htm

LuAnn