[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Trophies - What do you want?

  • From: Linda Terry <jolisgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 12:04:28 -0500

I personally like something that is GSD-related, but useful too.  For
example, one time my male went BOB at a specialty and won a set of 6 wine
glasses with a GSD head imprinted on them.  The glasses were in different
colors.  I don't drink at all, but the glasses sit on top of a cabinet in
my kitchen and remind me of that day every time I see them.  Someday I'm
going to invite some dog friends over for lunch and serve a dessert in
those glasses.  I know that trophies can be displayed too, but they seem to
need their own space.

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 8:07 AM, Daphne <Daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well the contract question certainly drew some interesting responses - so
> how about we try a new question -what you would want to receive as a trophy
> for a win at a show.  Spring shows are not far off and I am thinking of
> making some trophy donations.
>
> 1) Traditional trophy with a dog on top
> 2) Crystal -  including glassware, bowls, etc.
> 3) Silver -  including bowls and the like
> 4) Medals similar to the Olympics - including jewelry and/or lapel pins
> 5) Dog equipment/merchandise - including dog food, grooming supplies,
> collars, leashes etc.
> 6) Ribbons only
> 7) Other - ???
>
> Daphne Hereford
> Owner/Breeder
> Co-Owners/Breeders Kathy Carlton and Carol and Chelsea Riggins
> RIN TIN TIN Line Dogs
> www.HollywoodDogs.com

> POST is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the
> original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS
> of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author
> AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
>
> Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
> and its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
> expressed in any post.

> PROSECUTED.

> http://showgsd.org/mail.html

Linda Terry
etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPuppy?ref=shop_sugg
& Jolis Adirondack Breeze, CGC
& Jolis Adirondack Onyx Storm, RN, CGC
& the forever in my heart Jolis Meadow Zephyr, CDX, RE, CGC
& CH Snowyrivers Adirondack Joe v Jolis, HIC

http://showgsd.org/mail.html