[ SHOWGSD-L ] Transport needed from Heath MA to NY

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 10:34:34 -0700 (PDT)

There is a purebred GSD youngster in Heath Mass who is soon to be without a
home if his owners have anything to say! He gets along with kids, cats and
people but is in some need of training as he has been somewhat destructive to
various items in the home. Blitz is UTD on all shots, has not been in a shelter
so there is no fear of disease transmission.
He has a commitment of Rescue in NY and needs a ride! There is a donation
available for gas (we all know how expensive that is!)...He will either have to
be delivered to Mahopac or to Yonkers...we are awaiting a decision. Heath MA to
Mahopac is 3 hrs 20 mins...a bit more to Yonkers. The Rescue people have
offered to drive at least part of the way; perhaps splitting the difference.
If you can help with this please email me. This is Mother's day weekend...what
better gift than to give a new lease on life to a dog facing the shelter?
Dawn

Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Last Hope, Safe Haven
Donations may be made to: