[ SHOWGSD-L ] Tobin Farms: colloidal silver, Velvet Antler

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 22:38:47 -0400

A number of people have e-mailed me recently about the use of colloidal silver
and where to get it.  It can be used for almost anything:  cuts, scrapes,
viruses, bacteria, fungus, the list goes on.  I use it myself, plus give it to
the dogs.  When The Kid was 12, she developed a tumor on her breast.  I gave
her colloidal silver internally and rubbed the breast every day for about a
month--the tumor dissolved.  She was given no other remedy for that--I know it
was the colloidal silver.
I order my colloidal silver from Cheryl Chamberlain at Tobin Farms West:
1-888-679-2600.
Another product for the dogs (and me) is Tobin Farms Velvet Antler.  I give it
to the older dogs:  it gives them spring to their step, energy and more.  Don't
take my word for it--ask Cheryl.  Great stuff.
Penny in NY