[ SHOWGSD-L ] To the Board...National sites

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 21:28:53 -0800 (PST)

Life is not fair....too many times in life we try to do the fair thing...and
that's fine we SHOULD strive to be fair when ever possible.......but there are
times when being fair is not the correct thing to do!.....you can not drive in
California until you are 16...is that fair to 15 year olds?.......in California
you can not drink Alcohol  until you are 21, but If you are 18 you can vote and
if you commit a felony you can be sent to state prison..is that fair?......Is
Alimony Fair?.....I say no, but its the correct thing in many circumstances (
been there done that)..... doing the correct thing should Always trump doing
the fair thing...and sometimes....and I repeat...sometimes the fair thing to do
is also the correct thing to do.....few topics fire up our club members more
than National site locations, and It fires me up as well, or at least it used
to...I gave a good fight and now its time to sit outside the ring and watch
!......I make this request of the new Board and the
  New
 Site Chairman.......hopefully you will do the correct thing for the majority
of the club as a whole...every one is not going to be happy...and if the
correct thing for our club is not the fair thing...just remember....life is not
fair...it would be nice if it were, but its not!.........EdwinX