[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: To breed or not to breed.....that is the question!

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 09:19:41 -0600

As long as there are no ethical issues with the person who owns the stud dog
(ie. puppy miller, etc), I can get past just about anybody if I want to breed
to their dog...  It's my breeding program, my goals, and I am only breeding to
the stud dog, not his owner. Besides, you have to get along if you breed to the
dog because you need your paperwork signed.

As for accepting bitches, that's a tough call.... But like I said above, as
long as there are not ethical issues involved, I would consider the bitch...

Jess Mac
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls