[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Thoughts on a MAJOR BRAG

  • From: "Bonnie Dinsmore" <vonadlerhof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 23:18:27 -0500

Carolyn,
SO glad you are finally updating your site...I WILL check it out.  I have it
in my favorites, and occasionally check it.  Waiting to see more CASH photos
too!
My Cash puppies have turned out really nice! AND I am proud to own his OFA
Excellent son....Still smiling.....after getting his results 7 weeks ago!!

Bonnie Dinsmore
Von Adlerhof German Shepherds